In Windows 8 (& 8.1), & 7 Operating Systems, all drivers and programs must be digitally signed (verified) in order to be installed. If you do not have internet connection for your first time of vMatrix Server software installation, you have to disable Windows Driver Signature Enforcement. Otherwise the USB and audio drivers cannot be executed for failure of getting signature verification.
Please follow these steps to disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 once.
Step 1. Enter in Advanced Options menu.
To enter in Advanced Options menu in Windows 8 & 8.1 OS:
1. Press “Windows” + “R” keys to load the Run dialog box.
2. Type “shutdown /r /o” and press Enter.
3. Windows informs you that you are about to be signed off. Press “Close”.
4. When Windows restarts, press “Troubleshoot” .
5. In the “Troubleshoot options” screen, choose “Advanced options”.
6. In the “Advanced Options” window, choose “Startup Settings”.
7. In “Startup Settings” screen, click “Restart”.
8. After restart in “Startup Settings” windows, press the “F7” (or the “7”) key on your keyboard to “Disable driver signature enforcement”.
Your computer will restart again.
9. After the restart, proceed to install your unsigned driver. During the installation procedure, Windows will inform you that can’t verify the publisher of this driver software. At this point, ignore the warning message and choose “Install this driver software anyway” to complete the installation.